Sunday, April 29, 2012

Prepare for the trip

I took out my two luggage and tried to sort out things that I need to bring for my coming trip to Europe.  Most of my clothing needs washing as they were kept in the luggage and quite smelly.  Going to bring home and wash them tonight.  At least have sufficient time to dry them.

Nothing to do much at home.  Tried to watch PPS but in the end did not do so.  Kind of tired hence just want to be lazy and sit down doing nothing.  My niece did not come today as my brother-in-law needed to complete his painting of the house.

My mum cooked a lot tonight and I ate a lot.  So sinful lei.  Due to need to bring home 2 luggage, my dad sent me home together with my brother.  Next time, I will go home on my own by taking bus.  Don't really like my dad driving at night.  He almost dash red lights and I shouted to him to stop.  He was following another car and did not realise it is already red lights.  So dangerous.

Reached home and started to unpack my winter clothing that need to wash.  Also mopped the floor (dry and wet) as I did not do so yesterday.  Better do it tonight else it will be so dusty.

Will watch at least one epi of J-drama tonight.  Tomorrow going to work and glad that Tuesday is holiday.  My plan is to wash bedsheets and see if still have time to go to Pasir Ris house.  Otherwise, shall stay at home to watch PPS lor.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment