Thursday, April 5, 2012

Movie on Thursday

Wow... I love today! It's just Thursday but I watched movie tonight. Reason due to tomorrow is holiday and we will have a long weekend.

We thought there would be not much enquiries this evening and we could leave office earlier but it was always the opposite. I worked until 8.30pm then left office. We left with less than one hour to travel to VivoCity and hence no time to have our dinner.

I suggested to buy sushi from Giant and "ta bao" in to eat. Was few minutes late when we entered the theater but was still ok as to we did not miss out a lot. We watched "Mirror Mirror". It was very fun show and although the story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs changed, the story was still good. I like the ending song with Bollywood song... Hahaha....

Oh yah. Not to forget... It's Haruma's birthday today. Happy birthday to my no 4 idol!

No comments:

Post a Comment