Friday, April 27, 2012

Nice movie

Today we went to Maxwell market for lunch as my colleague was there to collect cakes ordered from The Patisserie.  Ordered them last Friday and finally we managed to try it as my boss bought one and gave us a treat.  Ordered the famous fish noodle soup as the queue was not too long.  Enjoyed the lunch.

This evening, we watched movie "The Raven".  Saw the trailer and it was rather bloody.  Hence we decided to avoid those scenes by covering our eyes.  Overall, the story was good.  After all it was not too gross lah.

I was mentioning to 小珠 that I found the inspector and Emily's father were familiar.  Cannot tahan and made a search.  The inspector was the actor acting as Zeus in Immortal (which I quite like him after I watched the movie) and I guessed correctly that Emily's father was "Moody" in Harry Porter's movies.  Yippy!!! But no prize for guessing. 

Tomorrow I need to do ironing and wash clothes and bedsheets.  Cannot sleep too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment