Monday, April 2, 2012

Tiredness

Did not have a good sleep last night due to unsuitable pillow. Also woke up many times due to the heavy rain. Tonight has to recover my sleep.

The M1 contractor came at 11.15am to install fiber broadband. I asked him to help me to set up the router so that I could connect to wireless surfing. However, after about 30mins, I asked him if he was having problem with the router and he said he could not activate the wireless. Not sure what happened but he could not do much. Hence I said ok and just ensure that the land connection has no problem.

After he left, I tried to do the installation myself. He did not install using the CD which I tried. Though made mistake initially but I managed to get it connected. Little genius (hahaha).

Left house at around 1 plus and took cab to office. Had lunch with colleagues who were waiting for me. Thanks to them that I need not eat alone. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment