Sunday, April 15, 2012

Choa Chu Kang

Today, we went to Choa Chu Kang Columbarium for Qing Ming. We were caught in terrible traffic jam last year and this time round, we went on the last Sunday of the period.

Was glad that there was no jam at all and with a lot of carpark lots available. Finally no sweating in the car (as my dad's van need to off the aircon to prevent overheat). Met up with my aunt's family there.

So coincidence, met one of my colleague there and of the 3 places we need to visit, he was also visiting at the same 3 areas.

After we were done, we went to West Coast Plaza Sushi Tei for early dinner. It was rather hot this afternoon and it made us so tired. I was rather sleepy and hope to sleep earlier tonight.

There is no time for me to watch j dramas uh. Backlogs liao.

No comments:

Post a Comment