Saturday, April 21, 2012

Another busy Saturday

This morning, we started to pack our stuff into the new wardrobe. Yesterday, it was installed and my sister started the packing last night. It was too late for me hence I did not do anything.

In fact, I did not have much things as most of my clothing will be moved to my new house this evening. The packing was quite fast and we need to emptied the old wardrobe as tomorrow we are going to paint the room.

My dad came back very early today and he helped to send my clothing and other stuff to my house. Now, majority of my things were moved over. Not much left behind as no place for me to keep any more. The wardrobe was already filled with all my sister's stuff and clothing. Poor me... I cannot stay in the house liao. :(

After moving the things, we went to Katong 112 for early dinner. We settled at TGIF restaurant and ordered few dishes for sharing. Ai yoh... for the pasta, it was too cheesy for me until I almost wanted to phew out on my first mouth. Told my sister that I need Tabasco sauce to cover the smell. Surprisingly, my mum said she was ok with it. We still worried she could not take the cheesiness. Or maybe the spoonful I took was the most most cheesy???








And end the day with a dessert plus drink at O'Coffee Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment