Thursday, April 12, 2012

I want to complain

I was so angry..... What happened to SMRT????

Took train from Buona Vista station tonight and I was very very very sure that the train was heading for Pasir Ris station. Double checked in the train that it was light up that the train will end its service at Pasir Ris station. Happily sat and took a short nap but was so shocked to hear the announcement that the train was terminating at Tanah Merah station.

It was the same as what I experienced 2 days ago. I thought I made a mistake in seeing wrongly that day but I am now very very very sure that I was correct. The train last minute changed to terminate at Tanah Merah station. Today same thing happened. Why the planning was so bad??? I hate to wait at Tanah Merah with so many people. I hope this will not happen again.

Must say again... so angry uh!

No comments:

Post a Comment