Sunday, December 2, 2012

Apple, I dun like

This afternoon, I was trying to figure out the new itunes being updated on my niece's laptop.  Tried to find where is the menu bar and finally got it after some search.  I still do not like Apple.

I pity her that she all along did not have any music stored in her iphone and ipod touch.  Her dad is anti apple products and her mum is using iphone but does not know how to transfer music in.

She has iphone 5 without music.  Imagine how strange to have new phone but cannot listen to music.  I spent some time teaching her how to transfer music in (although I am also trying to explore myself) and how to convert youtube video to mp3.  Its safer to teach her such conversion because if she searches for mp3 in the websites, she may accidentally dl files with virus.

Now she knows the basic steps and can start to dl her favourite kpop songs in.

I am taking leave on coming Thu and Fri.  Plan is that my niece will come and stay with me on Thu and Fri nights.  Saturday morning we will go to Singapore Flyer to meet up with my mum and sister as we have booked a day trip to Hello Kitty Land.  Just a short short trip but at least can bring my niece out for an outing with her parents.  My elder sister said that she purposely do not want to go so that her daughter can stick with us.  Bonding time.....

So sian... tomorrow back to work again.

My mum bought a cake for me and my sister for our B day.


No comments:

Post a Comment