Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sleepy beauty

Today, I woke up at about 10.30am and surprised that my niece still sleeping soundly beside me.  She usually wake up very early.  Maybe because her usual sleeping time is about 9pm and last night she slept at about 1am.

After my shower, she was still sleeping and I had to disturb her to wake her up.  My parents came back from marketing and her noodles need to be consumed before they became soggy.  What a sleepy beauty (not sleeping beauty) on the bed.  She took some time before really got out of the bed.

She watched TV programs, played games, surfed net and disturbing me during the afternoon.  Her BD party will be held on Christmas day hence we asked her to give us invitation card.  She happily took out the nice and cute papers that I bought for her when she was younger (in a little red bag that she always remembered that her stuff are inside) and wrote the wordings.  I helped her to get a sample from internet.  She needs to write in Chinese for my parents to read.  Hahaha.

My younger sister came back and I passed the job of entertaining my niece to her.  Then I could start watching jdrama.  Hahaha.

So fast that the long break is ending.  Tomorrow back to work.  So xian.

No comments:

Post a Comment