Friday, December 28, 2012

Good day

Good day.  TGIF!  I love Friday.

Weather was good but a bit hot in the morning.  Sunny day after few days of wet morning.

Still no mood to work.  Went to VivoCity during lunch time to purchase 2 bottles of body lotion for my parents at Crabtree.  I had $40 vouchers and need to utilise by end Dec.  Sad that the Aloe Vera series was discontinued.  I like this lotion as it is mild and not sticky.  Hydrating and good to use in cold weather.  In the end, I bought a bottle from Coast to Coast as they are having 50% discount.

Had dinner with Ah Cheng and Ah Xue before 小珠 and I went for our movie session.  Watched "Jack Reacher" at 8.35pm.  Nice movie and the plot was good.  I am not a fan of Tom Cruise but if movie storyline is good, I will still watch his movie.  Same for other actors and actresses.

小珠 staying at my house tonight as we are meeting Tulip tomorrow.  It is troublesome for her to travel long distance from her house so the best is for her to stay overnite.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment