Saturday, December 29, 2012

Girls day

We met up with Tulip at NEX and had lunch at Sushi Tei since I have 20% disc due to its birthday month.  Enjoyed our late lunch till around 4pm and left NEX after buying 2 pieces of cakes as snacks.

We chit chat and had our cakes and the mango pudding I prepared to share with them.   My first attempt and it tasted not too bad.  In future, I can prepare this and try almond pudding for my guests.  Will try to learn more desserts making.  :P

I decided to go back to Pasir Ris tonight hence had dinner with the 2 ladies and took bus home.  My stomach is now bloated and filled with food.  Still yet to digest.  I think both of them also facing same problem.

Just "discharged" some and still bloated uh!

Shared this set with 小珠 at Nex japanese restaurant : Shimbashi Soba
 

No comments:

Post a Comment