Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Back to work

Back to work after 2 days of rest.  Not really rest as I was still working at home.  Just that I need not squeeze in the train in the mornings to get to office.  Glad that the redness on my face subsided a lot.  Do nor look so ugly.  Lucky lucky.

Had a rather relaxed morning.  Afternoon it was raining so heavily after we had our lunch at Telok Blangah and we had to wait for the rain to "calm down" before we walked to the car park.  There was shelter but it was useless.  The wind was blowing and we simply got wet although the rain was not so heavy when we decided to dash to the car park.  Back in office at about 2.45pm.

Evening, not too busy but enquiries came in rather late and I could not leave office early.  Left office at about 7.45pm.  Walked past the store selling children clothing and I managed to get the gift for my brother-in-law's niece 1 year old birthday.  We are invited for this Friday party.  Hence, I could not watch movie on this coming Friday.  Our intention is to watch 2 movies on next Monday.

Reached home and did sweeping and mopping for usual Wednesday night task.  While mopping, I realised that I can actually buy the gift during lunch time and keep in office.  I am going to the party straight from office.  Aiyah... have to bring the gift to office on Friday.  Blur blur me.

No comments:

Post a Comment