Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Recovering

Second day staying at home.  Tomorrow will need to go back to office.  Although I am on MC but I am still very actively involve in my daily work.  Many of my colleagues on leave hence no one can cover me.  However, it is ok since I am actually well and just cannot walk out due to my ugly face.  Also I think better don't walk under the sun.  My facial skin is now very dry.  Cannot put moisturizer as skin doctor said stop all products first.

Luckily I bought 2 small steam cake yesterday.  These served as my breakfast.  No proper lunch.  Just some biscuits and chips.

Watched all J dramas and anime till up to date.  So happy seah.

Did not want to eat instant noodles hence decided to cook porridge with prawns.  My invention uh.  Usually people cook with pork, chicken meat or fish meat.  Mine is prawns uh.  I think the prawns can make the porridge sweet.  I added one dried scallop too.

It turned out good.  It was not oily (cos no oil added) and sweet.  I added some pepper in.  Yummy.  Easy to cook but cannot eat too often.  First must have fresh prawns which I need to ta bao from my Pasir Ris home.  Second is cannot eat too much as its seafood and high in cholesterol.

So sad... tomorrow going back to office.  Wonder if my face will be less red...  Pray hard...

My dinner :

No comments:

Post a Comment