Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hit record

Today.... a day that I hit my record.  I managed to be back home by 7.10pm.  Left office timely by 6.10pm. Yippy!!!!

No mood to work today.  Still having holiday mood.  Believe I will be like dat until next year starts.  Let me laze a bit lah.  Hahaha.

Had lunch at Maxwell market and we decided to go there again tomorrow and on Friday if possible.  Its school holiday now hence lessor crowd there.  I ordered the fish soup.  Very tasty.  Shall eat again.

My colleague Ah Cheng supposed to be back for work today after 2 months rest.  However, she decided to take urgent one day leave and promised to report to work tomorrow.  We told her we will handover our work to her and we will go on leave.  Hee hee....

Back home and shall watch the 3 J dramas that have latest episode released.  All 3 dramas will end by these last epi.

So glad to be at home and I missed my bed.  I have a new toy cutie Usagi.
















Received one more xmas present from Ah Xue.  I think she thinks that I am getting old.  Need to use mask for anti-aging.  Hahaha...















I also realised something.  小珠 presents are mostly bluish and mine are pinkish.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment