Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Early celebration

Today will be the last day of work for me for this week.  Taking 2 days off tomorrow and the day after.  Its my B day tomorrow.  My younger sis B day is the day after.  Hence I decided to take leave to relax.  Initial plan was to stay at home R & R but in the end, will "babysit" my niece till Saturday.  We are bringing her to Hello Kitty Land in Malaysia on Saturday.  Just a day trip there.

My colleagues gave me a treat today during lunch.  We went to Akashi Jap restaurant and I ordered the same bento set that I always eat.  I really like it.  :)  Had a very full lunch and its full of chit chatting.  After lunch, we shared 2 cups of ice-cream.  The vouchers I bought from Gmarket will be expired tomorrow.  Need to redeem them by today no matter how full we are.  Hee hee.
















Got a surprise when my colleague presented a birthday cake to me this evening.  The other colleagues joined to sing me 3 birthday songs (diff languages).  Happy to celebrate my B day with so many colleagues.  I am so touched!  My main wish is ....  shhhhh....  No use lah, I think many people already know what is my wish this year.
















小珠 gave me a present today.  I am going to open it when the clock strikes 12am.  :)




















Received the items I ordered through Gmarket.  Nice, cute and useful cord clips.


No comments:

Post a Comment