Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve


























Today, I was so happy when I woke up.  Its Christmas Eve and I could knock off from office early at 2.30pm.

We had lunch at ARC and left office at about 2.50pm.  My colleague gave us a lift to HarbourFront.  I was so blurred until my colleague had to drove back office as I suddenly recalled that I forgot to bring back my phone that I was charging.  Luckily I remembered while we were on the way.  Otherwise, I had to take own transport back to office to collect it.

It was crowded in VivoCity.  We were early hence I went to buy some chocolates for the children attending my niece's birthday celebration tomorrow.  Its Christmas Day and I thought of just giving a small gift to the children instead of just my niece collecting birthday gifts.  Bought from The Cocoa Tree.  Nice packaging and I need not wrap them.

We watched 2 movies today.  "Wreck-It Ralph" at 4.40pm and "The Hobbit : An unexpected journey" at 8.15pm.  Both movies were good and we liked them.  One was a comedy and another was a fantasy movie.  Looking forward to the next 2 movies for The Hobbit series.  Now we are interested to watch "Lord of the Rings".

I am sure I will sleep late tonight.  Hope not too late.  I just want to enjoy this Christmas eve.  :P

Some cute x'mas screenshots from my GO Weather apps:










No comments:

Post a Comment