Friday, December 21, 2012

Dooms Day???

Today is 21 Dec 2012.  The so-called Dooms day.  Heard from my colleague that the Mayan prediction time is 3.14pm sin time.  We monitoring if there would be any "change" to the world.

We had lunch in office as our company arranged free buffet for the staff.  Since it was the first time, my colleague helped all of us to register for the lunch.  Food was nice but... not enough lei.  Those came late left with Bee Hoon to eat only.  Too overwhelmed liao.

After lunch, I went to ARC with 小珠.  Purpose was to buy a gift card for my brother-in-law's sister's daughter birthday.  In the end, we ended up becoming aunties buying things for use in our houses.  I bought toilet and sink filters.  They looks good and useful.  So decided to try on them.  Also shared buying plastic seals.  We found them interesting and decided to try on them.

Back in office and found a strange sight.  Did not notice it initially until my colleague asked me to look out of the window.  A few of my colleagues were viewing it.  Quite a strange sight lei.  Quickly took a snap of it.

















3.14pm passed and everyone was safe and sound.  Phew....  I can still go for my holidays next year.  Yippy!!!!

Left office at about 6.30pm.  Took train to Jurong East and changed to North East line to Bukit Batok station with 小珠.  My elder sister actually came to Westmall to pick me up.  My god niece came with her and it was her second trip.  First was to fetch my younger sister.  So surprise leh.

I managed to see my little "niece".  She was so adorable and let me carry her around.  Happy to carry her lei.  She did not cry throughout the night.  So good girl and she was enjoying herself.  All my little nieces were playing with her.  So many sisters taking care of her. 

Tonight, will stay overnite at Pasir Ris house.  Tomorrow night then go home.  Need to do housework on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment