Thursday, December 6, 2012

BD

Today is a very relaxing day.

Woke up in the morning at 9.30am.  Done my toilets washing by 11am.  Bathed and settled down to read emails.

Supposed to pick up my niece at the bus interchange at around 2pm but she said changed to 4pm.  Hence plan was to pick her up and have dinner before coming home.  However, at 3plus, my sister said my niece had hurt her hand while playing swave board and need to monitor her if it will be swollen.

In the evening, they went to see doctor at SGH for Xray. However, hospital asked them to go to KK hospital.  Luckily after the xray, no fracture.  Shall arrange how to meet my niece tomorrow.  Only now then I know she does not know how to take MRT to Orchard.  Faint uh.

Opened my pressie from 小珠.  It is a lap holder for ipad/tablets.  Very useful and comfortable while putting on my laps.  Do not have to worry that the heat will "burn" my skin.  Hahaha.

So fast, the day passed.  Afternoon was rather cooling as it rained.  Hope tomorrow is another cooling day but pray hard no rain.  I am going for shopping with my younger sis and mum.  Its her BD tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment