Saturday, December 1, 2012

Treatment started

This morning, worked up very late at 11am.  Done cleaning and left house at 2.15pm.  Missed bus hence decided to take a cab to Bishan MRT station in order not to be late for my skin treatement at 3pm.  Luckily I took cab as I reached the clinic just on time at 3pm.

Consulted the doctor again before the laser treatment and done by 3.30pm.  There are still redness on my face and it looks quite ugly.  Although this was considered a mild laser power. 

Collected a keyboard from Harvey Norman @ Centrepoint before taking bus to Marina Square.  Wanted to look for TheFaceShop in order to buy BB cream to camouflage the redness on my face.   However, I could not find it after walking the whole 2nd floor.  I believed it had moved out. 

Still early hence had a drink at O'Coffee Club.  Headed for Ritz hotel to meet up with my family members at 6.30pm.  Our dinner booked at Green House restaurant to celebrate my and my sister's birthday.  The lobsters were good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment