Saturday, December 22, 2012

Normal Saturday

This morning, woke up rather early at 10am.  Need to monitor one issue hence immediately sent a sms to my overseas colleague.  Glad that things were moving quite smoothly except need to check status again at 4pm to update my customer on the status.

My sister's flight to Hong Kong was 2.15pm hence we left for airport at around 11.45pm.  We accompanied her to check in and had lunch at Crystal Jade restaurant.  Had dim sum and they were good.

After sending my sister off, my mum and I took bus home.  Stayed at home to continue my HK drama.  Cannot watch J drama as my sister's dinosaur computer cannot dl the player.  Told her time to change her laptop liao.

Now I am back in my own house.  Decided not to stay at Pasir Ris as I need to be back to do some housework.  My parents will come and have dinner with me tomorrow.

Count down.... another 3 more days and its Xmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment