Friday, December 14, 2012

Nice movie

This afternoon, I had a very good lunch at Maxwell market.  We reached there at about 12.45pm and glad that we managed to get a table once we reached.  It was raining hence was less crowded.  Managed to queue for my favourite fish bee hoon stall.  The queue was long but not very very long.  However, we found that the queue became snaky long after we queued for a while.  Lucky uh.

After lunch, 小珠 and I met up with Ah Cheng at HarbourFront Coffee Club.  She is still on MC.  Will be back after Xmas.  Back in office at 3.15pm and continue to work on my problematic issues.  Was so tired on them and just hope all will be settled.

Had dinner at Food Republic with Ah Xue and went for our movie.  Watched "Hotel Transylvania at 8.50pm.  Was a very cute and happy movie.  We laughed a lot during the show.  Good movie!

Tomorrow will meet Tulip and 小珠 for dinner.  To celebrate belated birthday for me.  Another feast again.  :)  Prior that, will meet up with my sister and mum for shopping.  Have to buy presents for my niece BD and Xmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment