Sunday, December 23, 2012

At home

Woke up unwillingly at 10.15am.  Had to wake up to do housework.  Yesterday at Pasir Ris hence did not do any cleaning at home.

Managed to complete the tasks by 1pm.  Started to watch j dramas until my parents came at around 3.30pm.  They bought roasted pork and duck for sharing. Just nice as I was hungry due to no taking of any lunch.  Just had a bread for breakfast.

My brother came at around 5pm after visiting his friend's house.  We went out for dinner at nearby coffee shop.  They went back at around 8pm.

Back to quiet time as I am alone again.  Shall continue watching dramas.  But no new epi releases hence I starts on one new anime .  Storyline like not bad.  Shall watch first while waiting for new j drama releases.

ONIS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment