Monday, December 17, 2012

Waiting

This morning, woke up at 8am so that I could went to the nearby clinic to see the doctor regarding the rashes  on my face.  The clinic was rather crowded and I had to wait for quite some time before my turn.

The doctor said that mine should be cosmetic allergy and would take at least a week to recover.  OMG!!  A week!!  How to face people uh??  The doctor gave me medicine to consume and cream to apply on the affected area.  I requested for MC for 2 days as I could not see customers or go out in this condition.

Although I consulted GP, I still called to fix an appointment with my skin doctor.  Managed to get a slot at around 3pm but the staff asked me to go there early to wait.  Mine was the last consultation before doctor went for lunch.

I took a cab there and it was drizzling.  Arrived at Lucky Plaza at around 1.35pm.  It was still early and instead of going to the clinic direct to wait till 3pm, I decided to go over to Takashimaya to get something for my colleagues as X'mas gifts.  Just in time to arrive at the clinic at 2pm.  I waited there patiently for my turn.

Doctor asked me what happened and in fact he did not realise my face is red and with rashes.  Maybe his patients have more problematic skin issues.  I told him what happened and asked if it is common to have such rashes after applying the X cream.  I applied this cream 2 weeks ago and no immediate rashes form (GP doctor told me that some people, the problem comes after applying some time when the skin absorbs more of it).  Doctor told me some patients encountered this and gave me 2 creams.  To use one of it first and if it did not subside after 2 - 3 days, use the other one which is stronger.  I hope my face will recover soon uh.  So itchy.

I slept with my gloves on yesterday night as I worried that I would scratched my face unknowingly during my sleep.  In fact, I did not think of it until 小珠 asked if I am putting on gloves (like babies mitten).   Hahaha.

Wish my face will be better tomorrow.  Itch Itch... so itchy uh.

Saw this magazine in the GP clinic.  Handsome guy lei.

No comments:

Post a Comment