Sunday, December 30, 2012

ONIS again

ONIS again!!!!  I hate it!!!!

Very quiet in Pasir Ris house.  My brother had to go to work today due to short of manpower and his boss asked him to change his off day.  My sister's family did not come as they went out for shopping for CNY clothing for the kids.  My younger sister not back from HKG.  So left my parents and me at home only.

I stayed in the room watching anime and HK dramas.  My parents took naps and watched Korea dramas.  Luckily I was at home else they would be very bored.  I took bus home myself and my father asked if ok or not.  Hee hee...  He thought he needs to send me back when my brother-in-law not here to longbang me home.  I told him no need as it is waste of time for them.

My mum asked my twice on whether I will go over tomorrow.  She wants to eat out.  I better go home else they will really have a very boring New Year.

Tomorrow back to work.  Only happy thing is we can leave office by 2.30pm.  Yippy!!!

Count down to 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment