Friday, December 7, 2012

Busy Busy

This afternoon, we went shopping with my niece.  I guided her how to take MRT from Jurong station to Orchard station.  This was the first time she taking MRT on her own.  Since its her first time, I asked her to take the longer route via North East line to Orchard.  Did not want to confuse her.

Using What's apps as communication tool to tell her where to go and update us where she was.  Finally met up with her at 2.30pm at Orchard station.  We proceeded to Ngee Ann City for tea break as I was very hungry as I did not have my breakfast at home.  Had cakes and coffee.  Yummy.  The Apple crumbs cake from Coffeebean was really delicious.



















We started our shopping (adult shopping) in Takashimaya and my niece kept pestering us to bring her to Toys dept.  Finally after about 45mins, we finished ours and brought her there.  She was looking around and eyeing on Lego.  Walked one round and still back to the same counter.  We knew she wanted it and asked her to choose one as her Christmas present.  She chose so long until the last piece of Lego Hero she wanted was taken up by another person.  We even kept following that lady, hoping she would put back that set but gave up eventually.  We think she did know we were following her.  Hahaha.

In the end, she had to choose another character.  She found another box and we held it for her while she was thinking if she wanted to buy.  The whole process of her "thinking" took up about 1 hr and 30 mins in total.  Ai yoh... our legs were aching.  Finally bought the 2 items for her.

It was very crowded in Takashimaya today as there was additional 10% disc for card members and today was the last day.  To avoid the crowd, we took train to NEX for dinner.  My niece wanted Pasta Mania but both myself and my sister rejected.  Finally she decided on Sushi Tei.  I was card member and this month is my BD month, I enjoyed 20% disc.  Good lei.

Back home at 10.30pm.  Very busy and tired day.  Tomorrow will be going to Hello Kitty land.  My niece said she is looking forward to it.  I dare not tell her that it is just a little kiddy place.  Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment