Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

Merry Christmas !  Happy happy Xmas.

Today, it is a joyous day.  I refuse to let this day pass.  How I wish everyday is Christmas day.  :P

Attended my niece's birthday celebration in the afternoon.  I ate so much that my stomach was so bloated.  Finger food very sinful uh.  When you have nothing to do, your fingers just work.  Moving towards the food...  No wonder we called them finger food.

My niece requested for strawberry cake.  She really a strawberry lover.  Nice cake.
















I opened all my Christmas presents and they are all useful stuff.  Now I know why 小珠 is so sure that I will never guess correct on what she gave me.  I really never seen before.  Its very useful as my hand tends to get  numb some time.  She must have heard me complaining before and found this item good for my health.  Thank you so much.  :)

















The day passed so fast.  Tomorrow back to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment