Saturday, December 15, 2012

Shop n Eat

This afternoon, met up with my mum and sister at Ion and had lunch at a Japanese ramen shop which is newly open.  No queue hence we got a table immediately.  Ordered Spicy miso ramen.  Added an egg each and ordered a plate of Gyoza for sharing.  Although the soup looked oily but it was not when we drank it.  Not salty too hence we were satisfied with it.
















After lunch, our shopping started.  First went to buy a sling bag for my niece's birthday at Crumpler.  We decided not to buy ipad for her until she proves that she does well in her studies next year.  Her PSLE result was not good hence no more ipad for her this year.

Went to Penhaligon's store to buy hand lotion for my sister's friend as her xmas present.  In the end, I bought one bottle of Hand & Nail lotion as it was really good when I tested it.  Not greasy and it made my skin very smooth with just small amount being applied on my hand.  I bought it as my Xmas present for this year but gonna use it tonight liao.  Nice packaging.

My mum also likes it and we decided to buy one bottle for her as her xmas present.  Of course, we told her that bottle I bought was for my friend.  When she heard that my sister did not buy, she was a bit disappointed that she could not use at home.  Haha...  We wanted to give her a surprise lah.
















Had tea break at TWG.  Asked my sister to treat us.  We ordered one afternoon tea set and two individual pots.  There were so many choices and we just chose a name we liked.  I chose Snow Mountain tea.  My sis chose Dragon Warrior tea and my mum ordered Golden Rose tea.  Nice names right?  The tea set, we chose the scones.  They were really nice.  Not dry at all.  One of the best I ever tried.
















We spent a lot in Ion mall hence could redeem a $10 voucher for visa spending every $200.  Also applied for Ion members.

Next, we went to Isetan as I need to collect my voucher (member's rebate).  Bought 2 more Lego for my niece plus some containers that my mum wanted.  There are 10% store wide rebates for today and tomorrow hence I managed to get one $10 voucher for spending $100.

Met up with Tulip and 小珠 at Bugis and had dinner at Olive Tree restaurant at Hotel Intercontinental to celebrate my belated BD.  Our eating started again.  I had a lot of seafood and due to drinking of a bowl of prawn noodle soup and 1 1/2 glass of drinks, my stomach was very very full.  Went to discharge and continued with my ice-cream.  It was from Haagen Dazz.  I knew it once I tasted the strawberry flavour.  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment