Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2 more days to go!

Time flies. It is already Wednesday. My colleague will be back next Monday hence I only have 2 more days to go before I can end my hectic evenings. Although it is my the other colleague's turn to take leave next Mon to Wed, I foresee it will not be as hectic as this week. Go Go 加油!

Conducted 2 interviews today for candidates applying for the job replacing our contract staff. One is too quiet and the other may be more "active". Headache now on do not know which one to choose. We will not be able to know the actual character and how is their performance during the interviews. Really have to try it then you know it. Shall wait till tomorrow before we decide. One more candidate will be interviewed tomorrow.

Tomorrow we are planning to go The Central to eat ramen. Yummy... so long never eat ramen from Marutama. Heard Watami Japanese restaurant (和民) new branch is opened at The Central. Who knows we will end up dining there. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment