Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Christmas Carol

Second day of the week. Happy that it will be a short week for me. Friday is public holiday and I am taking leave on Thursday. Therefore it is just a three days workday for me this week. Will be enjoying a long break because I am taking another day off on coming Monday. Five days off altogether. Will somehow be still handling some of my work during my days off but at least I am enjoying the day at home. Sooooo gooood... Looking forward for it.

Just came home after watching "A Christmas Carol". Today's event was organised by our company recreation club. Since we wanted to watch this movie and it was subsidized, we decided to watch it since timing was good at 7.30pm. We did not watch the 3D version but still find it nice. Initially, I did not know much of the storyline but my colleagues were talking about it today and I managed to get some idea. So it was about ghosts of the past, present and future. Some of the parts purposely made the sound effect so loud that it frightened us. Very "ghostly" in majority of the show and joyous towards the ending. Believe the 3D will be good but just that no subtitle will pose problem for me. I did not really can catch what they were talking about if I did not see the chinese subtitle. Ha ha...

After the movie, I suggested to have dinner at LJS. Again??? Don't know why that I was craving for it. I ordered the spicy chicken pranks set but when I ate it, I found no difference to the usual chicken pranks. We were wondering if the staff made a mistake and served us the normal ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment