Friday, November 27, 2009

Public Holiday ~ Stay indoor

Today is holiday and I woke up late as usual. Supposed to wake up at 10am but in the end, woke up at 11.30am.

I went out for lunch with my parents and brother. Ordered 粿汁 as it had been so long I never eat liao. After that, we ordered dessert as we could not tahan the hot weather. The food court has aircon but the weather was too hot and hot air "overwrite" the cool air. My brother was perspiring after drinking the soup he ordered.

We went home straight after lunch. Bought some ice-cream so that I can eat them during weekend. Fattening uh...

Our relatives visited us this evening. My cousin is getting married in January and her mum brought over the invitation card. The card was DIY by the couple and it took a long time for them to complete one card. They have hundred over cards to prepare. Her mum asked her to use the invitation card provided by the restaurant they are holding the wedding dinner but she said no. They want to do it themselves. The card is very unusual indeed. :)

Continued to watch 宫心计 and managed to watch Renyi finally. Both dramas story is so nice and I can't wait for the next epi. Spent quite some time today to do "cooking". Not real one but virtual... It's the current popular facebook game "Cafe World". I am trying to cook more dishes so that I can get more points to level up.

Tomorrow I plan to go to Orchard Road. Need to replenish my skincare products. One of the bottle is finishing soon and I cannot do without it. It is to moisture my face skin. Recently my face skin seems rather dry. Must take good care liao.

No comments:

Post a Comment