Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lazy day

Today, I thought my niece will come to our house as usual hence woke at at 11am. After washing up, watched TV till 2pm. Strange that my niece still did not appear. Initially I thought maybe they went other place before coming over but when it was 3pm, I knew they must be not coming. Sms my sister and she replied only at around 4pm that they were not coming as went to watch movie. Ai yah... shd tell me early mah! Then I can sleep longer. Ha ha...

Went to my sister's car to start the engine. She will be in Lijiang for 2 weeks and no one's driving her car during this period. In order to prevent her car's engine too "cold", she asked me to help her to start her car engine twice a week. Although don't really think her car will have any problem but preventive is better than cure. To make her mind ease, I will do it for her.

I learned from her how to start and off engine before her trip. I never bother to learn last time but finally a chance for me to learn it. It is easy but for me who is one who dare not anyhow touch car parts, a good one for me to learn. I still remember many years ago, my boss asked me to off his car engine and I ended up cracking my head with my another colleague who did not know how to do it. So pai sei...

Watched Koshonin and Untouchable new epi. As other dramas new epi yet to be released for Samurai High School and 宫心计, I searched for some Japanese movies and watched 2 of the horror ones. Not very scrary actually but stories not too bad lah. I also managed to finish watching Yamapi's Operations Love. Good ending indeed and I liked his image in this drama.

These were how I spent the day. My father complained that I was so lazy lying on the sofa since afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment