Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday Outing Part 1

This morning I woke up rather early as I planned to go to Tampines Mall Singtel Hello Shop to purchase mobile phone. I was rather unhappy with the customer service rendered by Singtel as it took 1 week for them to check on my enquiry. I could not stand it and just asked them to cancel my request and I will just get the new phone at Tampines branch (after the 1 week wait, the phone which was out of stock came in liao).

I finally get my new Sony Ericsson Satio phone in red colour. Initially I plan not to renew my contract but after comparing the cash top up and cancellation charge before contract due, I decided to renew it as it is cheaper to cancel. However, I have a problem. Do not know how to sync microsoft exchange email with my phone!!!

As usual, we went to Sushi Tei for lunch. We still find Japanese food is nicer. My mother prefer Japanese food then Chinese/Western. She a bit scared to eat meat and find Chinese cuisine too oily some time. Japanese food is less oily. My sister and I chose same few dishes we like (never get sick of them) and all of us enjoy the food.

I am rather satisfied with the potota salad and salmon sashimi photo taken by my Sony Ericsson Experia X1 phone. Not too bad lei. Ha ha...

Potato Salad



Salmon sashimi



Avacado Handroll



Vegetable and prawn tempura strips



Softshell crabs



Grilled scallop with miso paste

No comments:

Post a Comment