Sunday, November 29, 2009

Oh my god! A Crack!!!

My house was very happening today. My sister's family came together with my brother-in-law god sister and her 2 kids. With 3 kids around, it was extremely noisy and busy for all of us. I was actually busy working on transferring songs to one of their ipod nano and helping my brother-in-law god sister to install PPS into her laptop.

After one busy afternoon, they went home at around 8pm. My niece is going to stay with the 2 kids for a week. It was after they left that I found a big big big problem on my DS.

Oh my god! I saw a crack!!! Don't know who caused it as my DS was passed around and the kids may have accidentally broke it. So sad... I usually take good care of my this baby and did not expect that it will be cracked. Now I cannot trade in liao. Too bad lor.



I have finished watching 宫心计 episode 31. It is becoming more exciting now. The last 2 episodes were out but cannot watch now as it is for members view first. Think earliest have to wait till tomorrow or the day after. Quick quick lei, I cannot wait liao. I hate 姚金鈴. She was so evil. However, it was due to this type of character in the drama that made us wanted to continue watching it. 楊怡 acting was indeed good.

Good part was I managed to watch Final Destination 3. Earlier on, I was still wondering why I couldn't find it when I finished 1 & 2. Though the story was similar to the other series, I just feel like watching it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment