Monday, November 16, 2009

J + HK dramas

This morning was sunny but the weather suddenly changed in the afternoon. The sky became dark and started to rain. I liked rainy days while I was staying indoor. Cooling and nice to sleep. However, I did not sleep in the whole afternoon as I was busy with my niece. Ha ha....

It was until night time after she gone home that I managed to continue watching my outstanding episodes of J dramas and HK drama. My niece was using my laptop to play her online mini games and I had no chance to use it. Managed to finish all the episodes and now waiting for the new ones to be aired before I can start watching the new episodes.

I think I did not do much thing today. Not too sure what I was busy with as I could not think of what I actually did. Sound strange but it was true!

Tomorrow back to work. How I wish today is still Friday night...

No comments:

Post a Comment