Thursday, November 26, 2009

On Leave = Work???

Urhhhhh, today I woke up and sat in front of my office laptop from 10.30am till 6pm. Break at 1pm for lunch with just 30mins. This was the first time I was glued to the chair and work non stop on my day off. Strange that there were so many emails to clear and mostly needed me to work on them. No choice lah but to work...

Went to White Sands shopping mall with my mum at 6.15pm. She went there to buy newspaper and I went there to buy some daily necessities. Can't resist and bought a few bars of chocolates. I can eat them over the next few days while watching TV or surfing net.

Managed to watch Samurai High School last Saturday episode. Finally it was out. Renyi still not out yet but again surprised me with Liar Game 2 was out. This episode just aired on Tuesday and was released today. Good good... I can continue to watch later.

Tomorrow is public holiday and I can wake up late late again. Hee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment