Wednesday, November 25, 2009

No new epi

Strange that it is already Wednesday but Samurai High School and Renyi new episodes are still not out yet. They were aired in Japan last weekend and usually by this time, should be able to watch it. Quite surprised that Tokyo Dogs new epi aired on Monday was already out. Since the other 2 yet to be released, I proceed to watch Tokyo Dogs first.

I quite like Oguri Shun in this drama. He looks manly and unlike previous dramas characters where he was so snobbish or too cool until not much talking. Not to forget, I like my no 2 idol too. Hiro Mizushima has beard but still not too bad lah. Their team up creates funny scenes and make me eager to know the next epi story.

Not much thing happened today in office. Usual work day and we had fun time during lunch time. 雪人 created funny jokes again. Too bad 小珠 was not there. She missed the jokes as she had working lunch with her team. She told me that she was falling asleep in the mid of the meeting and so eager to look forward towards the end of it. Ha ha...

Tomorrow I will be taking leave. Long weekend for me as I am taking another day off on Monday. Looking forward to it. Too bad I have no plan to go anywhere. Just staying at home to surf net, play games and watch dramas. Most importantly, I can wake up late late. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment