Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cute

Just finished watching Samurai High School epi 3. Continued from where I stopped yesterday. Haruma and Shirota really funny and cute. So Shirota likes the main actress. No wonder he always so shy whenever she appears.

I still like the transformed Haruma. He looks so manly. A very different image as compared to his other dramas.

Will continue to watch other J dramas. Too bad Jin new epi aired on Sunday yet to be released. Believe it should be ready by tomorrow or the day after.

I am taking 2 days leave starting from tomorrow. Left 9 days which I need to clear within this year as I cannot carry forward them to next year. If not utilised, they will be confiscated. Shall take days off and most probably spending the time at home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment