Monday, November 30, 2009

End of my break

So fast that tomorrow I have to go back to work. It has been a long break for me even though I still need to handle my work on Thur and today. The enjoyment was to wake up late and do things slowly. Ha ha.

I finished watching last episode of 宫心计. Ending was quite good but seems like the pace was a little bit too fast as compared to the first 30 episodes. The last 3 episodes stories were all packed together. However they joined up well so overall not too bad lah.

Currently I am watching this J-drama "Kami no Shizuku 神の雫". Was scrolling on the titles of J-dramas and happened to see this familiar drama name. The main cast is 亀梨和也. Story was all about wine. After watching episode one, looks like not bad so shall continue to watch.

Kami no Shizuku 神の雫 official website

My sister is taking her flight back to Singapore and will arrive Singapore at around 2.15am. By the time she reached home should be around 3am. Hope I will be sleeping like a pig when she is back. Otherwise, I will be disturbed by her as she will definitely need to switch on the lights.

Well well. Shall continue with my J dramas. Shall enjoy the last 1 hour before "tomorrow". :P

No comments:

Post a Comment