Sunday, November 8, 2009

Drama time again

Stayed at home as usual. A bit quiet today as my niece was not here. They had gone for a Kelong trip. My brother-in-law likes to fish and their family and his sister and sister-in-law always plan fishing trips.

Woke up at 7.30am this morning. Not because I willingly woke up but was waken up by phone call. There was some problem and my colleague called to inform me. After several calls, I continued to lay on the bed until 11am. Still feeling tired but had to wake up.

My nose continues to be blocked and still have difficulty breathing properly. However it is better than yesterday where it made me had headache (not enough oxygen?). Plan to see doctor tomorrow to get some medicine. Was sneezing yesterday and today. Hope I will get better tomorrow. Don't like block nose!

Continued to watch 宫心计. It becomes more and more interesting. I finished epi 12 and think can only continue watching tomorrow. Otherwise I will end up sleeping late again. Tried to look for Samurai High School new epi but not out yet. Shall also try again tomorrow.

So sad... Have to go back to work tomorrow. Will be busy for following 2 days as my colleague is on leave plus there is training which will take up some of my time. Well, hope it won't be that busy. Pray hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment