Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dramas chasing

Phew... today I am soooooo busy. Watched quite a number of dramas at one go.

I finished newest epi of Koshonin 2 and started to watch 宫心计. Watched first few epi and it does look like the Korean drama 大长今. Shall continue to watch as the story looks quite good. I like their clothing.

Initially I intend to watch some movies that I have missed last time but seems nothing on my mind hence did not continue to search for them. Too lazy liao. Hee hee.

We did not go out for dinner and order Pizza Hut delivery instead. I kind of craving for pizzas and ordered it after getting greenlight from my mother (sometime she don't feel like eating). Yum yum. Hawaiian and BBQ chicken supreme with sweet n spicy drumlets, garlic breads and honey roasted wings. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hehe... you also started watching 宫心计 liao ^^/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah lor. HC highly recommended, you also watching. So I watch lor. Then can start discussing the stories. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete