Monday, November 23, 2009

Super busy Monday

Usually Monday is a day where I do not really be very busy. However, today is exceptional busy.

Our new contract girl reported for work today. I had to give her an orientation and showed her around the office and introduced her to our colleagues. I took about an hour and by the time I finished, I had to get my laptop ready for migration. My laptop was scheduled to change to a new one today. With this, I could not start my work.

Luckily the migration went through smoothly and took just around 1 hour. I had to configure the setting which I am used to it so that I can work properly. By the time I finished, it was already lunch time. We went for rather late lunch and I managed to really start work from 2.3opm onwards.

Tried to rush as fast as possible but today there was quite a lot of paperwork to do since I was covering my colleague who is on leave. Managed to leave office at around 9pm with 小珠. So sorry that every time, she has to wait for me.

Tomorrow I have to leave office early as we are going to watch movie "A Christmas Carol" at 7.30pm. Yippy! It's movie time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment