Friday, November 20, 2009

Unlucky indeed

This morning, I following my dad so that he could drive me to Kovan MRT station. Happily reached his lorry, put on seatbelt and waiting for him to start the car as I need aircon. However, he could not start his car!!! Battery Flat!!! Not again!!! He told me that his car was having difficulties in startup since yesterday afternoon. Didn't know that it really happened and I was so unlucky that it happened when I was taking his ride. My dad said I was really bad luck that no chance to take his rides.

Finally it's Friday and I was looking forward to this day. I can finally take a rest after the hectic week. Not watching movie today as we could not find one that will be around 8 plus. Therefore, we decided to have dinner only instead.

Initially thought we could leave office around 7 plus or the most latest by 8pm. However, due to some issue to settle, ended up finished work only at 9.10pm. I suggested to go for fish soup at HarbourFront foodcourt. Luckily the store yet to close and we managed to get our food. The uncle forgot to ask us if we wanted to add milk to the soup and we also forgot to mention. Hence, this is the first time we tried the fish soup noodle without milk. Took this photo with my new phone.


Surprisingly we found it was good. Do not understand why my other colleagues said it was not nice. 小珠 said don't know it is they have problem or we two have problem. Ha ha ha.

Back home with full stomach and cannot sleep early. Too tired too hence not going to watch any drama. Will just play my facebook games for a while.

おやすみなさい

No comments:

Post a Comment