Saturday, November 28, 2009

Orchard Road

As planned, I went to Orchard Road this afternoon with my mum. Need to buy my skincare as it is running low. Walked over to Takashimaya and hope I could find some Christmas presents there. However, rather disappointed that there wasn't any special ones which I could buy.

Shopped around for a while and found rather boring. We went to the supermarket to see if there was anything else to buy but strange... today nothing to buy. We moved on to Ion Orchard after buying my favourite donuts (Pop Doh). Not to shop at Ion Orchard but to bring my mum to 和民 restaurant.

As my mum had already cooked yam rice for dinner, I decided to order one bowl of ramen, Ika Yaki and Gyoza to share. Tried the ramen and still find the ones at Tokyo still the best. One stall at Shinjuku and another at Omotesan hill. The Ika Yaki was as nice as the 1st time I ate with 小珠. The gyoza good too. We ordered crepes with Azuki and green tea ice-cream as dessert. Very big portion at $3.80 only. Overall, we enjoyed the "light" meal. Oops... forgot to take a photo of the ramen.

Took Mrt home and my dad was already at home. In fact, he came home early and maybe thought of going out for dinner with us. Too bad lah. He didn't tell us early. Otherwise my mum will not cook and we will dine out. Reason my mum cooked was because, she did not know I intended to go Orchard Road and she prepared the food in the morning. She didn't mind just go out for a walk. She is always staying indoor while we work and would like to go out whenever there is a chance. :)

So fast... it's already Saturday night. Left 2 more days (Sunday and Monday) for me to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment