Thursday, November 12, 2009

Liar Game 2

Today I woke up at 10am. Not working today as was on leave. Felt so tired and no strength when I sat up on my bed. Thought it was due to tiredness but after I bathed, I still felt like zombie zombie. Head spinning and headache started.

I had same feeling for the whole day. Not sure whether my medicine taken last night was overdoze. All 3 types taken will cause drowsiness. Decided to just take 2 of them tonight and leave the cough mixtures out. Otherwise, I will have problem going to work tomorrow morning. However, my block nose is better today.

Liar Game 2 was aired on Tues. Tried my luck and glad to be able to watch it tonight. It is still as good as the season 1. The suspense is still there. Not much changes on the casts and they look the same. Do find 戸田恵梨香 is prettier now. The "福永先生" is still as sly. So eager to know what will happen in the next epi. They are now in Game 4 (Game 1 - 3 is in season 1). Look forward to more surprises. :)

Liar Game 2 official website

No comments:

Post a Comment