Thursday, November 5, 2009

Home part 2

Woke up at 10am this morning and started the day by clearing emails. Stopped and continued with my J-dramas marathon after taking my lunch.

Finally managed to finish the whole 救命病棟24時 IV. This drama is so bad... Made me cry and cry on each epi. Cried until I am having block and running nose now. Think partly because the weather is cold today too. Raining since this afternoon. Did I catch a cold or purely because I was so touched and cried too much???

Great drama and really no regret watching it. Although it made me sacrificed my tears, it is worth it. 江口洋介 and 松嶋菜々子 are still the best pair for 救命病棟24時.

Was surfing net and saw that Sony Ericsson has a new upcoming phone X10. It is running on android which seems a lot of people like this application. However, it will be available only on Q1 2010. Too bad lah. Think I will stick to Satio which I am eyeing since early 2009.

This afternoon, I took some time to decorate my Pet's house in Pet Society (Facebook game). It has been a while since I decorate it. So happy for my pet that she has a new garden. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment