Monday, November 2, 2009

Cocktail Party

This evening, I attended a cocktail party organised by our company. This is a yearly event but for me, it was my first time attending.

Not many of our customers were there hence quite a lot of free time for us. Our team gathered together and just chit chat. Of course whenever we saw our customers, we will entertain them.

Back home at 10.45pm and is rather tired. Just finished watching Koshonin 2 epi 2. So sad that one of the young policeman, or should rather called him "the rookie negotiator", died while trying to protect a teenage.

Continued with Samurai High school epi 3 but am rather tired so I decided to stop halfway and to continue tomorrow. At least I will not feel so "lost" tomorrow for not having any J-dramas to watch. :)

One of my colleague just back from her Japan trip. So envy. How I wish I can make another trip there. Especially when Christmas is approaching and the atmostphere there will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment