Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Doctor day

This morning, I went to see doctor due to my block nose and dry throat are not getting any better since last Thursday. Initially thought that it will recover within few days but it get worst actually. My throat is too dry and voice very hoarse. Morning is to take those normal medicine which will not cause drowsiness. Night time changed to medicine which will caused drowsiness.

In the afternoon, I went for my medical appointment at Singapore National Eye Centre. My appointment time is 3.25pm. I took a taxi from our office and reached there at 3pm. Usually the timing is rather accurate which I do not have to wait for a long time. However, today I waited for 1 hour before it was my turn. I nearly slept while waiting.

Back to office and gone through an interview with one of the applicant to replace our contract staff. This person is not too bad but we hope to find at least one or two more for comparison. So difficult to find a good one. During interview, everyone will say they are good. Only after working a while later than we will know how good that person is. Pray hard that we can have few more to select. :)

While typing, my eyes are closing... Took the medicine 1 hour ago and the effect is here liao. Shall sleep earlier although I can wake up a bit late tomorrow since I am clearing my annual leave. Just finished watching "Jin" new epi. Very good and how I wish I can finish watching till the end now.

"Tokyo Dogs" new epi is out too but I cannot tahan watching now. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment