Saturday, November 21, 2009

Raining Day. Yummy dinner.

Today I stayed indoor. No where to go so decided to stay at home and watch TV/dramas. My niece came to our house for a while as they went to Changi airport this morning to send my brother in law mother and auntie off to Vietnam. They left at 12.30pm and our house became quiet again.

My mum cooked fried rice for dinner. I was so happy because I liked to eat fried rice cooked by her. A lot of ingredients and taste nice. However, she cannot cook so often because I will tend to eat a lot of rice as I cannot resist the temptation.
My dad came home with kuih bahulu which we like. It has been quite some time since I went to Simei and so glad to be able to eat this again. He was working nearby this afternoon and went to buy 2 boxes as he remembered we bought there before. My niece will be very happy as she likes too. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment