Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Home part 1

So glad that I can wake up at 10.30am this morning. I am on leave! Envy? Ha ha.

Although I am taking leave for today and tomorrow, I am still covering some of my work. Since it is only for 2 days, I decided to do some myself so that I need not follow up when I am back in office on Friday. In any case, I am staying at home planning to just watch TV, J-dramas and surf net. No harm doing some work at home. Will keep work away from me if I am taking longer leaves.

I continued to watch 救命病棟24時 IV and found it not right when I watched the 4th epi. Only this evening then I realised I was watching the special epi instead of the actual part IV. No wonder I told 小珠 that most of them are just flash backs. I am so blur uh!

Watched the actual epi 1 and found that this series is better than the other 3. Not that the past series were no good. Just felt that this 4th series is still so good despite it is already the 4th one. Will continue to watch the rest tomorrow. Had also just finished watching Otomen and Jin latest epi.

Otomen last epi just aired this Tues. So eager to watch it asap. Believe by Friday should be able to watch it. Ai yoh, Okada Masaki is more and more handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment