Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ai yah! Overslept uh!

I was still wondering how come my alarm clock still yet to ring when I found myself sleeping for so long. In the end, decided to crept out of my bed and to my "horror", it was already 12.50pm!!! Oh my god! I overslept!

My intention was to wake up at 10.30am so that I had more time to do my stuff in the morning but ended up so late. I forgot to set my alarm clock uh. No wonder it did not ring. My fault anyway... By the time I wash up and had "brunch", half day gone again.

Watched Japan hour as usual and continued with some TV programs. Did nothing but watch TV programs and played my facebook games in the afternoon. Felt so shiok doing nothing but lying on the sofa. However, today's weather was super the hot that I could not stand it. Was so humid and warm that I could not sit still.

So fast and the weekend ends like this. With me sleeping most of the time. I shall now set my goal to sleep early every night now in order not to sleep so much on weekend. Must do it uh!!!

Saw this photo in Takeru's blog. Both Haruma and him went to New York. They seem to enjoy their trip there. But Takeru does look a bit different in this hairstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment